Monday, December 04, 2006

The Final Theory

Right. The website update happened. My eyes are too much burned by monitors to spend much time in floridly typing, but the news I was waiting to inform you of was that The Final Theory & Other Stories: The Leaf Books Short Short Story Anthology 2006 is back from the printers and up for sale. Here:

http://www.leafbooks.co.uk/readers/books/finaltheory.html

It costs £6.99, or you can buy it in a bundle with Razzamatazz (the poetry anthology) for £12 the pair. It's great. There is nothing else to be said.

The rain is very sideways and I don't much want to walk into it. Matt and I lack cars and have to do feet, and then trains, and then feet again. And the rain is sideways. Pity us slightly.

Sam.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i thought this post was worthy of comment, being sad, lonely and commentless.

I think The Final Theory and Other Stories is a fantastic book, a riveting read and various other superlative words.

Not that I have a vested interest of course (hee hee, thanks you guys by the way)

Leaf Books said...

Ooh, anon. Are you one of our authors? How exciting. Hurrah that you like the book. We do also, muchly.

Sam.

Anonymous said...

Serching by Betty Messazos i found a book storie wroted from her. Where i make a contac with her, she was a old friend of my and never forget this melody ¨Savage Garden - Truly Madly Deeply¨ i hope she never forget it and for my last words i still thinking of you